merridia: (Default)
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati ([personal profile] merridia) wrote2026-08-26 01:56 pm

re: Taste-Off

Finally, a nice summer day! Likely one of the last in this, the shittiest summer on record since that time it snowed a foot in June, so I shan't waste it, I'm gonna hit the deck with a book and Hangman's new playlist the INSTANT I get home from work. Since Dynamite is pre-taped tonight, I should get an extra hour out there before I duck back inside and order myself some Indian food. Hooray!

Work remains dizzyingly busy, and one of my techs quit last week and has not been replaced, so I don't really know what I'm going to do with all these sold units. Dolly Parton and Tim Curry back-to-back is brutal. I should probably get back to the grind now!

9. What Food Would You Like to Judge in a Taste-Off?

PEROGIES.